Outback Adventures offers rental reservations as a service to our customers. We encourage everyone to come into the store and make rental reservations as far in advance as needed.
We recommend making your reservation a week or two before your trip and even longer for holidays. Be sure to read our rental policies to understand our payment, cancellation, and security deposit details.
Phone reservations: Reservations can be made over the phone except for items that require a fitting (boots and clothing), unless you have previously rented these items from us -- please see below.
Boot and Clothing Rentals: If you are renting boots or clothing from us, it is important to come into the store to get fitted before making a reservation.
Return Customers: If you have rented from us previously and you or your kids have not grown, we will likely be able to do a reservation over the phone once we locate your past records.
Some benefits of our reservation system include:
- Peace of mind knowing that your gear will available and in the right size.
- Being able to use the same gear for each trip you go on.
- Phone reservations (for items that don't need to be tried on)
- It's convenient, especially during holidays and busy weekends
- We keep old rental records on hand to further simplify making your reservation.
For detailed information regarding rental policies, reservations, and cancellations please read our rental policies.